Monday, July 12, 2010

Healing spirit

Surfing around the web today I found this incredible image that I want to share with you along with a story about my life

My father passed away three weeks ago and it was quite a transforming experience for me. The past 6 months I was mostly away at my parents house trying to help my father heal. I read books about nutrition, about emotional and spiritual healing, I searched for answers everywhere. It was very hard for me seeing my father like that and not being able to help him but I understand now the gift that I've been given along with this experience. The healing must come from inside and you must heal yourself before being able to help someone else.
I am at peace now and I thank my father from the bottom of my heart for everything he did for me. I send him my love and I receive his.
I hope you will feel as inspired as I was watching this beautiful "Healing Spirit"
THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry. I see that almost all of us must fight for passing this word. We all hope, that our one will be peaceful and straight, but actually it usually won't be...

    ReplyDelete