Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring is here

Today spring came bursting into my heart :) with nettles and primulas

I was a bit sad and I went for a walk. I went to the local market where I always love to look at the coloured fruits and vegetables and smell all the freshness of the living foods. I found nettles for the first time this year. I was sooo glad! Like I have received a beautiful gift :)

I took the nettles home and made some green juice. yam, yam! :)) Not really yammy, just kidding, but very nutritious and energizing! Walking back home I fell in love with this flower and took here home with me also. I love how flowers always make me feel. Each and every time I look at them I feel joy. I see and feel the perfection of nature!
I realized today that you cannot be sad or depressed in the spring. Just get out of the house and the air, sun and singing birds will make you feel perfection :) Just try it!
yesterday I got one step closer to my wedding dress making this Snowdrop little white dress http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41254956

No comments:

Post a Comment